In general, craniosacral therapy may promote:
- Cures, relieves various diseases and disorders including chronic pain, central nervous system disorders, head and neck pain, TMJ disorders, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, seizures, hormonal imbalances, chronic sinusitis, etc.
- Increased function of the autonomic nervous system, which allows the body to respond to stress more effectively
- Improve immune system function
- Relief of restriction of tissues and bones, increased mobility
- Voltage release
- Pain reliever
- Energy flow
- Complete relaxation and revitalization
You can also look for the best craniosacral practitioner at https://santacruzbetterbody.com/practitioners/.
Image Source: Google
The craniosacral system includes the area from the skull to the sacrum, including the structures of the brain, spinal cord, spinal cord, nerve tissue that branches from the spinal cord, connective tissue between the spinal bones and spinal cord, and finally cerebrospinal fluid. .
To understand how craniosacral therapy affects the "breath of life", the flow of energy throughout the body, professionals need to understand the anatomy of the craniosacral system. The craniosacral system includes the skull, all vertebrae, sacrum, brain, spinal cord, meninges, and cerebrospinal fluid which flow through the entire system.
Craniosacral therapy has been used successfully to treat headaches, TMJ (TMJ, often referred to as TMJ) problems, nervous system disorders, and stress. To give you an idea of how much it will cost, the current price for this treatment is $ 75 per hour in the Beaumont Health System.
The entire session usually lasts between 60 and 90 minutes. Customers can remain fully dressed. The client lies face down on a massage table while the doctor applies craniosacral therapy.